Next Class begins:
Wednesday, October 16
6 weeks of improv training
Improv is great for anyone!
Maybe you’ve seen an improv show, and thought “I want to do that!” Well, then you’re in the right place.
Maybe you want to get better at communication and collaboration at work. Well then you’re in the right place too.
Maybe you want to try a new hobby, loosen up, and just be playful. Then you are definitely in the right place.
Improv is more than just comedy. The skills you will learn in an improv class will help you in all aspects of life. Learn to make something from nothing with strangers and friends alike. Learn to be spontaneous, cooperative, and expressive. Learn to be comfortable and confident in front of a group. Learn to appreciate not knowing what will happen! Because with improv, our imaginations are our only limit.
This six week class will take through the building blocks of performance improv. Spontaneity, Playfulness, Acceptance, Heightening, Character, Emotion, and more! And after 6 weeks of class, you will get to put your skills to use, with a showcase performance at a Death By Improv show.
- Wednesday Oct 16, 2019 – 7:30pm to 9:30pm
- Wednesday Oct 23, 2019 – 7:30pm to 9:30pm
- Wednesday Oct 30, 2019 – 7:30pm to 9:30pm
- Wednesday Nov 6, 2019 – 7:30pm to 9:30pm
- Wednesday Nov 13, 2019 – 7:30pm to 9:30pm
- Wednesday Nov 20, 2019 – 7:30pm to 9:30pm
- Saturday, Nov 23rd, 8pm (opening for Death By Improv)
Meet Your Instructors